Stressed Out Caregivers!
Balance Your Caregiving, Your Work, and Your Personal Needs Now
It is Possible
As a Registered Nurse and a caregiver for my dad, I have a passion for helping caregivers. I took care of my dad for 5 years. After the beginning stage was past, and the major needs were settled, it was time to face the demands of ongoing caregiving. This is a very difficult stage which you may find tiring, stressful, and challenging to you and your family.
It can be scary
As time goes on the multiple stressors that you face may exhaust you.
- How do you handle it all
- How do you continue to work
- How do you care for your family
- How do you keep going
- How do you cope with increasing caregiving needs and periodic crisis for your loved one
- What will happen in the future
There is a Better Way to Cope
I have been in this position and found out how important having a Plan in place is. It is possible to meet these challenges, but not without understanding what is coming next and being prepared. The Staying the Course Program shows you how to do that by providing the tools, coaching, and guidance you need to plan for your unique caregiving situation. You no longer need to fear what is coming next.
For a short time I am offering my Caregiver Lifeline Staying The Course Program to Stressed Out caregivers at a special rate to help you discover how 1:1 Professional Support can help you develop a Personalized Caregiver Survival Plan to take you
- Feeling more stressed each day and not seeing a way out
- Afraid to look at tomorrow so living day to day
- Becoming more overwhelmed daily at home and at work
- Not knowing what resources you actually need in place
- Ignoring your own needs
Feeling Prepared, Balanced, and Ready
Be ready for changing caregiving needs of your loved by putting your unique
Caregiver Preparedness Plan in place, which helps you
- Feel less fearful of the future by being prepared for
- Upcoming care needs
- Possible placement needs
- Family resistance
- Unexpected crisis
- Build the right support system for you and your loved one
- Feel less daily stress when you learn how to
- Balance family, work, and other responsibilities
- Put daily caregiver coping skills in place
- Value and care for yourself as you care for others
- Transform your caregiving journey
- Discover your own Personal Heroic Caregiver Mission
- Uncover your true values and beliefs that keep you going every day
- Embrace your courage and strength
- Gain Peace with greater Acceptance of your caregiving role
- Become the Empowered Caregiver you ARE
I found daily caregiving to be very tiring and stressful. Besides the ongoing routine demands, there was work, children, my own growing exhaustion. I wanted to do my best but found I couldn’t do it alone. At first it was hard to ask for help. Once I did I was glad. It really is important to have all the help you can get.
Which Staying The Course Plan best fits your needs?
- The Walk Me Through It plan provides the coaching and expert guidance to begin your Caregiver Preparedness Plan. With six hours of 1:1 coaching you will easily create a plan specific to the needs of your loved one your family and yourself. You will perfect a Professional and Personal Support System, which will see you through your caregiving journey. You will learn and practice coping skills to manage daily ongoing stressors, will be able to apply those skills to the needs of your loved one and family. You will discover that you can successfully put these plans in place with the guidance of your coach and with the resources and tools that are provided.
- The Hold My Hand plan gives you the opportunity for more emotional and other support with three extra 1:1 coaching hours. You can use this time for anything including
- Asking for guidance as needs change
- Helping you through a stressful moment
- Working on your Caregiver Preparedness Plan
- Managing crisis that come up
- Getting immediate advice or guidance
- Working with the coach on taking care of you
- Anything else you need
- The Don’t Leave Me Alone plan provides the additional support with the addition of the three extra coaching hours to be used as you need, as well as hands on services that can be of great assistance with intense crisis needs or needs for practical help to support YOU
- Additional help, support, and guidance to manage crisis as they occur with extra 1:1 crisis management coaching hours
- Hands – On Crisis Management Services from the A La Carte Service Menu, which you will see below. A L CarteServices provide direct hands on assistance to help you with concrete needs.
- A La Carte Services are also available any time. You can add them to your plan as described, or add any single service individually to help you through those times of special need. See description below.
Customize your package by adding any A La Carte Services. You may also add a service at any time if you have a special need.
- Crisis Calls
- Hold My Hand through a crisis, with
- Professional intervention and guidance
- Next-step planning
- Follow up till crisis is managed
Our Survival Specialists are experts at
- In depth research for qualified and highest rated
- Nursing Homes
- Assisted Living facilities
- Home Care
- And more
- Assistance with guidance for legal papers
- Powers of Attorney
- Health Care designation
- Social Services / Psychologist
- Individual caregiver counseling
- Family counseling
- Family conference calls
- Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
- Professional guidance with medical concerns
- Nutritional guidance for everyone
- Financial advisor
- Medicare/Medicaid/VA expert
- Insurance guidance
- Local Relocation Services
Ask us about these services. Simply send an email anytime to