Would You Like to Recover From Burned Out?
After caregiving for a while, many caregivers are left feeling burned out and suffering the effects of long-term caregiving. Do you find yourself . . .
- Drained physically, mentally, spiritually?
- Financially shaky and worried about your future?
- Ignoring warning signs for your own well -being but forging ahead while “hoping for the best”?
- Believing that your own needs always come last?
As a Registered Nurse and a caregiver for my dad, I found myself answering yes to all of these questions. I cared for my dad for five years full time and made many adjustment to my life to do the caregiving including giving up my business, moving to his city, even taking a job at the hospital he was frequently in so I would be there any time he needed me. At the end of my caregiving all my resources were exhausted . . .
Caregivers Give Their All
We all want to do the best for our loved ones and are willing to make many sacrifices. Is there a way to do your best without sacrificing yourself completely?
There is a Better Way
Many caregivers feel that anything they focus on besides their loved one takes away from that caregiving. We fail to remember that we are not machines, and we too can give out, then where will our loved ones be? Having experienced the effects of total burn out in all areas, I am passionate about helping caregivers find a better way. It is possible to be the best caregiver and at the same time care for yourself. In fact, the more you care for yourself, the better caregiver you can be.
That is why for a short time I am offering my Caregiver Lifeline Healthy Lifestyle Program to caregivers at a special rate to help you discover how 1:1 Professional Support can guide you
- Physical, emotional and mental burn out
- Living on the edge financially
- Performing caregiving “blindly” with no personal plan for your future
- Fearful of looking ahead
Feeling empowered as a caregiver to plan and care for yourself while caring for your loved one
The Caregiver Healthy Lifestyle Program helps caregivers examine the built in belief that we cannot care for ourselves while caregiving. You will discover you can give your best care and not sacrifice yourself totally in the process. You will createapersonal Healthy Caregiver Lifestyle Pan which promotes optimal health of your
- Your future
The Healthy Caregiver Lifestyle Program helps caregivers
- Acquire greater understanding and acceptance of the importance of “Taking Care of You”
- Discover it is possible to avoid personal burn out and still give your best to your loved one
- Focus on maintaining your own mental and physical health
- Plan for yourself and your future
- Plan a healthier caregiving lifestyle
Which Healthy Lifestyle Plan best fits your needs?
- The Walk Me Through It plan provides the coaching and expert guidance to begin your Caregiver Healthy Lifestyle Plan. With six hours of 1:1 coaching you will easily create a plan specific to your needs. of your loved one your family and yourself. You will perfect a Professional and Personal Support System, which will see you through your caregiving journey. You will learn and practice coping skills to manage daily ongoing stressors, will be able to apply those skills to the needs of your loved one and family. You will discover that you can successfully put these plans in place with the guidance of your coach and with the resources and tools that are provided.
- The Hold My Hand plan gives you the opportunity for more emotional and other support with three extra 1:1 coaching hours. You can use this time for anything including
- Asking for guidance as needs change
- Helping you through a stressful moment
- Working on your Caregiver Preparedness Plan
- Managing crisis that come up
- Getting immediate advice or guidance
- Working with the coach on taking care of you
- Anything else you need
- The Don’t Leave Me Alone plan provides the additional support with the addition of the three extra coaching hours to be used as you need, as well as hands on services that can be of great assistance with intense crisis needs or needs for practical help to support YOU
- Additional help, support, and guidance to manage crisis as they occur with extra 1:1 crisis management coaching hours
- Hands – On Crisis Management Services from the A La Carte Service Menu, which you will see below. A L CarteServices provide direct hands on assistance to help you with concrete needs.
- A La Carte Services are also available any time. You can add them to your plan as described, or add any single service individually to help you through those times of special need. See description below.
Customize your package by adding any A La Carte Services. You may also add a service at any time if you have a special need.
- Crisis Calls
- Hold My Hand through a crisis, with
- Professional intervention and guidance
- Next-step planning
- Follow up till crisis is managed
Our Survival Specialists are experts at
- In depth research for qualified and highest rated
- Nursing Homes
- Assisted Living facilities
- Home Care
- And more
- Assistance with guidance for legal papers
- Powers of Attorney
- Health Care designation
- Social Services / Psychologist
- Individual caregiver counseling
- Family counseling
- Family conference calls
- Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
- Professional guidance with medical concerns
- Nutritional guidance for everyone
- Financial advisor
- Medicare/Medicaid/VA expert
- Insurance guidance
- Local Relocation Services
Ask us about these services. Simply send an email anytime to