Attention Beginning Caregivers!
Would You Like to Go From Stressed Out and Overwhelmed to
Feeling Secure with Your Own Personal Professional Expert to Guide You?
As a Registered Nurse and a caregiver for my dad, I have a passion for helping caregivers. I went through the beginning caregiver stage when my dad got suddenly very ill on a visit that turned into 5 years of caregiving. I know the challenges, the worries, the emotions that beginning caregivers face.
I also know that most caregivers are not fortunate enough to either be a medical professional, or have a medical professional at their beck and call every day. I was lucky in that regard. Working with families and caregivers now, I am aware that in the beginning stage it would be nice to have someone to turn to. You are faced with many new and difficult situations and decisions, and it can feel overwhelming. you.
There is Hope
You can successfully meet these challenges. The key is Support, not being afraid to reach out.
That is why for a short time I am offering my Caregiver Lifeline Rescue Program to all new caregivers at a special rate to help you discover how 1:1 Professional Support can guide you
- Drowning in a sea of worries
- Living in crisis mode
- Feeling fearful and confused
- Overwhelmed and stressed
- Not knowing where to turn
FeelingRescued and Safe
Knowing you have your own medical expert providing you with professional support and guidance every step of the wayto help you . . .
- Quickly overcome any current crisis and meet all immediate needs of your loved one
- Let go of the confusion of “What do I do next? and “Where do I go from here? when, together with your coach, you begin yourCaregiver Lifeline Survival Plan
- Feel less stress and less alone as you build a professional Support System for your loved one and personal Support System for you
- Feel less overwhelmed with your own expert support a phone call away
- Discover how to put long term financial strategies for care in place
- Begin to master the art of balancing work, home, caregiving and other responsibilities with personalized coping strategies
- Feel empowered to Take Care of Yourself as well as everyone else
Just push the Rescue Button for immediate HELP!
By emailing me at
It was so invaluable to have Ann to turn to whenever I needed an answer, or just for support when my mom got sick. I always knew I could count on that support.
Which Rescue Plan best fits your needs?
- The Walk Me Through It plan provides all the support you need to manage the beginning caregiver stage, including crisis management. You will have six hours of 1:1coaching to assist you meet your needs and goals, and where you can get direct advice and guidance from your Professional coach expert. You will begin your Caregiver Lifeline Survival Plan, and be given tools and resources to put all the plans you need into place for your loved one, your family, and yourself.
- The Hold My Hand plan gives you the opportunity for more emotional and other support with three extra 1:1 coaching hours.. You can use this time for anything including
- Asking for guidance as needs change
- Helping you through a stressful moment
- Working on your Caregiver Survival Plan
- Managing crisis that come up
- Getting immediate advice or guidance
- Working with the coach on taking care of you
- Anything else you need
- The Don’t Leave Me Alone plan provides the additional support with the addition of the three extra coaching hours to be used as you need, as well as hands on services that can be of great assistance with intense crisis needs or needs for practical help to support YOU
- Additional help, support, and guidance to manage crisis as they occur with extra 1:1 crisis management coaching hours
- Hands – On Crisis Management Services from the A La Carte Service Menu, which you will see below. A L CarteServices provide direct hands on assistance to help you with concrete needs.
- A La Carte Services are also available any time. You can add them to your plan as described, or add any single service individually to help you through those times of special need. See description below.
Customize your package by adding any A La Carte Services. You may also add a service at any time if you have a special need.
- Crisis Calls
- Hold My Hand through a crisis, with
- Professional intervention and guidance
- Next-step planning
- Follow up till crisis is managed
Our Survival Specialists are experts at
- In depth research for qualified and highest rated
- Nursing Homes
- Assisted Living facilities
- Home Care
- And more
- Assistance with guidance for legal papers
- Powers of Attorney
- Health Care designation
- Social Services / Psychologist
- Individual caregiver counseling
- Family counseling
- Family conference calls
- Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
- Professional guidance with medical concerns
- Nutritional guidance for everyone
- Financial advisor
- Medicare/Medicaid/VA expert
- Insurance guidance
- Local Relocation Services
Ask us about these services. Simply send an email anytime to